Torn Apart, Debate The Life Time Question.

lol alrighttt

I vote for HUNGRY MAN! jk, nothing beats Pillsbury. lol. Damn Ahmad you love your BK. you even skip KC meets for it, I guess you get the Chicken Sandwich every tues.

*I have not been to those meets in a while as well, (baseball).

Can’t get enough of that sugar crisp :slight_smile:

Fuck that frozen shit…

Stop being poverty and go to a good restaurant.

funghi>all

hot stuff are fucking disgusting.
especially the cheese burger one. it has onion and pickles(normally that would be ok. but they taste fucking disgusting) i bought a freezer full when no frills had there dollar days.

but

pizza pops are good
but pizza pockets are great

sodium content?

high as fuck.

youll turn into a sack of water

hahaha YES! i lived off the fucking things for like a month cause i was nearly broke and they were a DOLLAR a box!! loaded up on that isht.

anyways, don’t hate…the cheeseburger ones are the shiznit and the dill is ILL!!

pillsbury… my heart to yours =P

I would of thrown both in the microwave and eaten one of each!..I guess that’s why I’m over weight!.. Fucken junk food!

Street sausage with all the toppings anyone?.. The hot dog stand on Front St. and John st. has the best spicy sausages and his usually there 24 hours.

After beating off, I usually like a good peanut butter sandwich :wink:

But to go along with this thread, it would be Pizza Pockets for me. Pizza Pops just never did it for me :confused:

damn… that IS a hard call…

lmaooo

Pizza Pops it is lol

all about homemade food. fuck that processed shiat

Shawarma are better than both kinds of pizza pockets

It beats eveything lol

I agree but shawarma is seven bucks for one, these are a dollar for two. That’s like saying an F430 is better than an S13 hatch.

I can’t vote b/c there’s too much riding on this thread. I can’t take the pressure :frowning:

haha nice comparison