WTF?!?! SIRIUS SUCKS!

so i went to radioshack today to buy the home kit for my reciever which i just got a christmas time. apparently they discontinued the home kit for my reciever! its not even 2 months old??? now i have to upgrade to the replay or buy that sportster and get the boombox. they piss me off…i was planning on using it for my party tonight too but i guess thats not happening. alright i done ranting now

The home kit consists of an antenna, a RCA cable, and a 12V power supply. Nothing all that difficult to obtain. :gotme:

i think most of the satelite radios actually run on 6.6V, i remember it was a wierd voltage for my skyfi when i had it

what unit do u have> its its the Sportster, we have a ton of home kits at Stereo Advantage that we need gone. come inot car audio and ask to talk to Mike. I’ll take care of u on that one if u need.

where can u buy an antenna for it? its just the point tho that they make something for a few months and then cancel it.

mike i dont have the sportster…i have the starmate but not the replay one.

you can check with our service center, they MIGHT be able to get it for you. their phone number is 632-0216 they will be open on monday. i can gaurnetee anything but give them a call u never kno

i heart my s50

try the siriusstore.com they might have it

Did you check the internet? I found a seperate car dock for mine and it was a two year old model.

worst case go on ebay i’m sure someone has one

Thank you. Why don’t ppl understand this concept?