Wtf

what the fuck?

i went to radio shack to get some 8 gauge wire terminals to make some ground wires out of my old amp power wire… …they only carry up to 10 gauge…

what the fuck?

:owned:

they’ve been stocking less and less “geek stuff” and more and more cell phones and shit like that… (at least at the one in Ross Park Mall).

I went into the one in McCandless and asked for something “to convert VGA/SVGA signal to RCA or coax” and the guys there had absolutely no clue what any of that meant.

:down:

i miss the good old days of old fat nerds working at Radio Shack… you know… those guys who were geeked over the Altair back in the day, who could MacGuyver together anything you needed.

guess you gotta goto best lie, or circuit shitty

that is soooooo totally the truth… these asswipes were all flustered trying to find a woman a belt clip for her nokia… they have all kinds of ‘displays’ with products and shit… meanwhile, the fuckers don’t even have terminal ends… i fucking asked for shrink wrap, he’s like here … hands me a package ($4.29) with assorted wraps… NONE 8 GAUGE… i was like wtf, it’s not even the size i asked, it’s every size BUT the size i asked… AND it’s an ‘assorment pack’

what happened to the uniform plastic trays with endless amounts of electronic shit??? fuck radio shack… :greddy: :down:

lol…

for geek shit

frys > *

to bad we don’t have any

jameco catalog > *********

just wish we had a local store that’s good… :crying:

MTS? they would probably sell them to you for a buck… then burn their store down and claim the insura… oh wait am I saying that out loud
:itr41:

i rember walking in their while the guy was smoking a joint

:rofl:

:bowrofl:

i ordered them… i was pissed as i wanted them yesterday for something… radio shack sucks… many people agree