WTFind: Core Charge

Have a old block i want to get rid of need to know of a place that will give me some money for a aluminum block. or if anyone wants a dissasembled b series block for a best offer. a bare block with no crank or pistons or really anything on it.

does it matter if it has a cracked sleeve??? If not, I have a block for you. b16a2 stamped block. Also have another b16 bare block, and a b17 bare block in beautiful shape which I’m not parting with. Bare B16 with cracked sleeve $20. Bare B16 in good shape $60. let me know and I can bring it swerve motorsports tomorrow for you to come get it. I’ll be there from 11-8 or so. 316-8454
-Andy

edit: wtf I can’t read…are you just trying to get rid of a block? if so, what block is it? or you need one to exchange as a core and don’t wanna get rid of yours?

just trying to get rid of it andy, its a b18b bare no cracked sleaves just lost a few major things like mains soo its sadly has to be gone. just trying to make something off of it as scrap or something.

Junkyard for alumnium(sp?) weight?

Metalico, on fillmore.

I’ve got a scrap Iron block from my cavi I need to get rid of, can I just take it to like M&M or whatever and drop it off?