WTfind: seeking sponsors (mods move this where it belongs)

Im looking for sponsors for my crash-a-rama enduro car. the car does very well swept the holland events last season winning both the fall and spring enduro’s also placed 5th in the erie P.A. event. Ran well in the spring race this season leading for sometime before a pesky fuel return line collapsed causing the car to load up and lead to me dropping to second. then my luck turned further south where a car attempted to take me out cutting down my left rear tire which lead to me being black flagged with 2 laps to go running second for driving on a flat. i will be running the car 3 times per season and looking for any type of sponsorship every little bit helps. thanks for looking guys.

GL :tup:

If you are serious about finding sponsorship, you may want to present your proposal with some more review for grammar, etc. Not trying to be a dick and yes, grammar, spelling and the like have nothing to do with ability to drive a car fast, but sponsorships are all about marketing what you are capable of and what the return for the sponsor will be. You have to sell yourself to a potential investor so ask this question: Based on what you wrote above, would you buy something from that?

Just some helpful tips from someone who has gone through the same process.

If I could get good sponsors by posting a little about what I do on a public forum, i’d be livin’ the dream.

Hey, atleast you didn’t spell it sponser

thanks man

anyone i’ve seen drive against bob at holland has had him run circles(ok ovals) around them.

and that was pretty good english for bob.

55 cars started spring '07 i started 24th took lead 7 laps in and lapped the entire field up to 3rd place. 62 cars started fall '07 i started 20th and at one point had the entire field a lap down.