STM Gone? *Now STM Apology*

So there was a ton of trash talking about/between Emery and Mike, and now *** is gone as a sponsor. What’s the deal?

Wow… Okay, can’t even say the name 5TM…

It is a conspiracy. I believe *** declined to renew

rofl

Idk why the threads keep getting locked. Why have a drama section if is never to be used? :gotme:

Good quality entertainment going down the tube.

*** *** *** *** LOL

word filter fun

This is crazy. I know not everyone is a fan of Emery, but come on.

If you want to sponsor then pay. Point is this has nothing to do with you.

After i sunk my own ship, i wouldn’t want to pay to be torn apart either.

lol nuts, so did the ricer thread dissapear too?
I liked that build, Infact nyspeed needs more builds and less high school bathroom wall bullshit.

:bigclap:

wishful thinking

I think they stated earlier that sponsors were on a trial basis. Must be he did not want to renew.

pretty easy to figure out.

Interesting, Emery has always treated me with respect, has given me good advice, done great work on my car, given me free stuff even when I’ve offered to pay for it, dropped everything he was in the middle of to help me out when I’ve needed it… but you’re right d-bag, wondering what happened to a mechanic who has always been good to me has nothing to do with me.

:drama2:

have you not read any thread that involved *** in the last few weeks? he makes himself look like the most unprofessional person ever. along with having all his sack riders post from his shop to back him up

So why didn’t you ask emery? If anything you are the douchebag. You automatically assumed this was about innovative drama. Next time do the leg work before you get all pussy hurt.

good luck to the mods here, the same stuff happened on roclife while they were refusing discussion of this shop. The owners were not the problem the nut swingers were. how many creative ways they can say the name to avoid censors, and make plugs in the sigs among other places.

Good luck staffers. :slight_smile:

some of the backend software that detects users with multiple accounts has been going nuts recently with the amount of people posting from 5TM’s shop.

LOL 15 members viewing this thread