STM Gone? *Now STM Apology*

UGH…I drove into rochester today to get my car tuned at “you know where” and now my *** hurts. dammit

lol, I talked to Emery today. He doesn’t see any value in staying a vendor, so NYSpeed and *** have parted ways.

Obviously we’re going to support the vendors that support us, it’s as simple as that :tup:

Missing my point… wondering if there was more to it then him not renewing… given that you can’t even say the name of his shop would lead me to believe his absence on the board has to be more involved then him not renewing his sponsorship… (corrected… thanks Onyx)

he obviously got a lot of people riled up on this board, and I’m not trying to defend his actions there… that being said, my experience with him and his shop has been 100% positive and I’m not going to allow the way he interacts with competing shops affect my perception.

Nah, the word censor is just something I was messing with for fun. There isn’t any bad blood between *** and us. But it’s not fair to the paying vendors to have to deal them.

Gonna miss the build thread.

Gotta pay to play. Good luck to star star star. I always wish the best for local and/or small businesses.

Now go to Innovative for all your tuning needs! :stuck_out_tongue:

**** :frowning:

Oh wait, you can still say “shit”. Lol

The threads keep getting locked because they’re not going anywhere. If the point of the thread is to get a race going, but no race is setup or happens, then the thread gets closed. The random conjecture from parties not involved in the callout / race don’t advance the topic enough to leave them open.

The Drama forum is kind of a bag of fail really, and we might just pull it.

meh, makes for good reading and distracts me from other bullshit. Im sure a lot of other people agree, but whatever.

I think this statement hits the nail right on the head :bigclap:

I like seeing Mucle50 lay down the smack as much as the next guy, but when what started as a 1 vs. 1 turns into a melee with people hurling insults just because they’re trying to 1-up the last guy, especially after the original 1 vs. 1 say it’s not going to happen, that’s when we shut it down.

so, u can’t say es tee em

can you still say JnJ lol

if anything, CUNT should be blocked because cunt is a bad word and gets you kicked out of parking lots.

Watch your mouth.

Cunt just might be the best word on the planet…

Its cool. We decided to part ways on good terms with the new owners of the forum. We may come back as a sponsor and we may not.

The main reason I come here is to get races going and keep it competitive locally. There is no reason to be a sponsor for that, Its what the site is about.

The only thing that gets me is we paid for a year upfront and have been taken off short of that.

-Em

Then back out of them…

I dont care who hate’s you and street tuned, i like you guys and reading through your threads. I like looking at your deals and videos wtf

EDIT: You guys also contribute more than black forest

no one backed out. the car IS NOT DONE YET.
do you want him to push it down the track?

when the car is finished you will get your race.

omg thats hilarious, I had to see for myself

(you know you can use the preview button)