Holy crap, what is happening to NYSpeed?

Just wanted to say…

This has evolved into one of the most cluttered and cluster fucked of a forum I’ve ever seen. It hurts my eyes looking just looking at it. It reminds me of those cars whose owners try to attach every known accessory known to man and line it with fake chrome trim, etc.

If NYSpeed was a car:
http://assets.pakwheels.com/forums/2006/6/2/strange-vehicle-with-too-many-accessories%5B1%5D_T3C_PakWheels%28com%29.jpg

That is all.

Besides the new members and the forum toolbar at the top of the screen,I dont see much of a difference.The new posts button is still there and thats all I really need.

Seems fine to me.

STFU NOOB

I’ve noticed the same thing but its easier to ignore than to complain.

+1000

You fix your oil leak yet?

Yes, but that has nothing to do with your infant whining.

so STFU

Meh, I’ve had no problem at all.

Did you obtain the car you display in your sig yet?

I’m not sure what sites you are comparing this to, but this place is pretty well organized.

Check out 600rr.net and the likes if you want a shit show.

I agree with the OP. What did John Stewart say at his rally last weekend? If you amplify everything you hear nothing? This place has pretty much become nothing but noise. Especially now that Pittspeed has been added. I hate to generalize, but when that forum got added it was like someone said the word of the day at peewee’s playhouse. I get that management has visions of bigger things for this place, but what I used to like about it was interesting conversations with local guys. The conversation part seems to be going away, and the local part is deliberately being removed. Oh well, maybe my opinion has more to do with me than what I am judging.

The strange part is there really seems to be less car talk than ever now. Maybe I just don’t look at it anymore, but it really seems that way.

this is not a car forum, so there wouldnt be much car talk. nyspeed is just shorter to type than hangingoutinbuffalometrobitchingaboutthenewssnowandweatherandwhythebillshaventeverbeengoodonce

I agree.

kinda strange how people suggest that there isn’t enough car stuff going on and then Josh puts together a car related event and the guys that say “there’s no car stuff going on” don’t show up because it’s them that are the ones that are not as into cars as they used to be…

Your sig is fucking gay, faggot

i lol’d

This statement is so true.

which event?

Just throw an ad blocker on and block the stuff that annoys you. The few problems I had with the layout were easily solved that way. As for the community PittSpeed certainly seems like something of a short bus, but they’re a good add for the entertainment factor alone.