My little rant about message boards, car ones in general

so you obviously post on a car related message board. ok so why is it that people have forgotten why we are here?

No, its not to bash the newb that has a riced out cavy(no offense cavy owners, was the first thing that came to mind) or to generally shoo someone away from the car scene.

We are here for our love of cars(or bikes/trucks, you get the idea), if you dont have a love for cars, why the hell are you here?

it just irks me when i see people bashing on other people for stupid reasons.(not saying i’ve even seen it lately here but this is my rant, so FUUUU). I can be a car enthusiast any way I like, if it means driving 150+ on the highway, or driving under the speedlimit through kenmore…none of that has bearing on my level of obsession with cars.

so i just ask everyone to think before they post something that might turn someone away from the hobby, instead educate :slight_smile:

this was brought to you by morons on S2KI, i’ve started a flame war over there, and am enjoying ripping them apart with every post :slight_smile:

FS: rb e30, reason for selling, getting out of cars.

WTF: places to rappel

I just really enjoy how you flex your s2k on the curb.

this rant blows

my s2k has a crisis, it thinks its a subaru…

haha everyone seems to comment on that

i’m paranoid my mirror will end up in the middle of the street, i’ve seen too many cars get hit in front of my house by the idiots that try and fly down my street!

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

you obviously hate cars :stuck_out_tongue:

^ He drives a Mazda 3, he doesn’t hate cars, he hates life.

lol.

I drive a MazdaSPEED3

get it right, faggot

<33

you two an item i take it?

I lol’ed.

Is it winter already? Fuck.

i’m surprised none of the internet tough guys here had any comments…

I like cars.

no LS1, no care!

i have a cavalier!! fuck you!!!

Cool story bro

well dont rev and try to race the yellow S2K and you’ll be fine :slight_smile:

I drive your co-workers car

who’s car would that be?

oh wait, you must have bought the evo :slight_smile: its a damn nice car

Another reason why I hate car’s now lol, yeah it is a nice car… with 22" DUB’s. J/k

Winter sucks ballzzzz