STM Gone? *Now STM Apology*

na na na na hey hey hey goodbye

o wow

Shoulda changed “***” to “harbl”

Meh… theres some shady shit going on here that I feel like only few people know about. Its clearly not as simple as “pay us money or your name cant be uttered.” Its not fair to the rest of the community that a resource cant even be mentioned without being censored. 5TM shouldn’t be able to promote or advertise but users should still be able to openly discuss the shop providing blatant sack riding doesn’t occur.

I just really hope this situation isnt a result of an outside influence (financially, personally, etc) to help benefit someone else financially. This site seems to be growing into something political, or maybe more like a business, every day. :tinfoilhat:

This is going to be the issue.when all of the flaming was going on in the past week or so like 20 new members crawled out of the woodwork sackriding ***. I have nothing against or for Emery myself, I have never met the guy.

If I was willing to post some of what we see on the back end, you would laugh but I am not willing to divulge all of the toys that we have.

I heard they are going to use this story for Fast Furious V.

It would be better than F&F 2 & 3.

They need to replace some of the shop guys with random rappers though for continuity

you guys are silly

everyone knows that if this was a story for a fast and furious movie that the parts would have been overnighted from Japan…

Even parts for the camaro

Mods are too empowered/involved 'round here.

They need to make an F&F parody and have that cougar from Gray’s Anatomy and the Cadillac commercial smoke them all in a blown CTS-V. :tup:

Would watch :tup:
“When you turn your car on, does it return the favor?” I’d hit it.

It is spelled with an “A”.

seems pretty simple…you don’t pay to sponsor, your stuff goes away so you don’t take away from the other vendors that are paying to sponsor! :gotme:

+1 Jay.

No one cares about your opinion.

exactly, enough said. why does it always have to be personal? its just good business

looks like *** and new era left NYspeed

Correct. There are several new sponsors ans well as several that have parted ways. Once we tie up all of the loose ends and get all of their info into place it will become quite clear.