STM Gone? *Now STM Apology*

So what you’re saying is that New Era can decide to not sponsor a forum and be classy and quiet about it, but *** has to cause a huge stink, have nutriders get bent out of shape and make it a major issue?

Never would have expected that! :lol:

haha, imagine that, New Era being professional about something and S TM being dramatic.

www.realnyspeed.com

New Era hasn’t left, they’re still deciding what they want to do. Their forum was dropped until they let us know.

that site looks legit!!!

new era always seemed classy online and in person :tup:

Now that is fucking epic.

EPIC. I loved at Ingram Micro when we’d have vendors pay for a quarter or 2 to build their name and then not renew. Loyalty seems to be overrated I guess huh? :frowning:
Now I laugh because Ingram is doing the same thing to their US workers. LOYALTY is not over rated IMO…stay loyal folks. :slight_smile:

i liked everyone from newera… :meh: that sucks

hope they stay on the forum

I’m sure they will, just maybe not as a paying sponsor. I don’t think anyone at NEP has a problem with nyspeed, they’re probably just looking at cost vs. benefit in their advertising dollars.

I’m still trying to figure out why we cant finish the year we already paid for?

-Em

censure my anus.

Obviously you’re not trying hard enough if you never brought it up in any of our multiple emails about vendorship. This is the first I’m hearing about it and the previous site owner says you never paid to begin with.

Maybe if you had said something before we could have worked it out. But you never once brought it up and didn’t even cite it as one of your reasons not to stay a vendor.

That really only leaves one reason to bring it up now in public; to try and stir up drama and burn bridges. And that’s unfortunate. Good luck with your business Emery :tup:

I would like apologize for my behavior and actions.

I originally thought we had sponsorship still after the owner switch. We have records of paying the previous owner for our vendor account, but it did expire around that time of the switch.

That was a mistake on my end and I am sorry to NYspeed and Onyx Z32.

-Em

Thanks Emery. I’m glad we’re able to put this behind us and move forward :tup:

:tup:

Oh, I might have answered incorrectly when I said “Emery never paid me” - you did, but your membership expired way before the site was switched over. That, and sponsoring the site doesn’t allow you to be free of the rules, which in some cases you may have thought was the case.

Either or - I’m not here to start crap, I’m happy to see the shop is doing well and setting records, and hopefully you’ll be a great contributing member (not monetary wise).