WTH: Detailer to buff boat

This is for a customer of mine. He has a 21’ Donzi that needs a good buffing (chaulky gelcoat). The topside is fine just the sides and back need to be done. The boat can be brought to your location or you can work on it in Clarence or West Seneca. This needs to be done asap so please PM or call me with an estimate and when you can do it. Thanks (830-0506)

depending on what needs to be done, should run 200 or so. but i would wax the bottom of it. I no longer do this so it would cost more to get me to… boys and girls, keep the boat waxed, esp. that part that sees water once a year to keep shit from catching to it and staining it

what happened to all the detailers

oof

Im used to doing my boat.

21’ shouldnt be too bad. If you cant find anyone else, I guess I could do it.

Id do it cheap too.

edit: I dont have a buffer or anything, I just put on several coats consisting of a cleaner wax and marine wax.

[quote=“dubbin91,post:2,topic:29781"”]

boys and girls, keep the boat waxed, esp. that part that sees water once a year to keep shit from catching to it and staining it

[/quote]

bs.

I wax the hell out of the bottom of my boat, yet it comes home fucking green as shit. There is a product called Slimy Grimy, you spray it on, and all the green comes right off…

Ok.

Triple post lol

I checked my stock, and have the waxes I need.

PM’d you.

carl, if you are going to do it, i have some 3m super duty compound, and 3m cleaner wax. It is the best combo for boats hands down. You can have them free of charge if i can find them

meh I suppose i could bust out the old tools. BTW u need a rotary if the boat is as bad as i think it is. I also live in Clarence, if you can get me a pic of the boat I’ll give you my price…