WTH: Driver

I work at Pepboys and we are in need of another driver. The job is pretty much a set schedule. The ideal candidate would work Tues, Wed, Friday 9-6 and Saturday 8-5. If you are not available for all those shifts they may work around it, but they would like someone for those days. The job dosent pay that great but you do get a discount. You would be considerd Part time but it may become a full time position soon. Full time has pretty good benefits.

I have worked there for almost 3 months now, and its a pretty cool job. you never have to work sundays and your done by 6 every day. The job itself is pretty easy. Mainly you deliver parts (in a company vehicle) to dealerships and mechanics. When your not on the road you help out in the store.

They are looking for some1 who has 3 years driving experience, clean license, and who knows the Kenmore, Tonawanda, and Riverside area. You must also be able to pass a background check and drug test.

If you are intrested please go to www.pepboys.com and apply for delivery driver at the elmwood location. We are in need of some1 pretty bad so the faster you apply the faster you will get hired. After you apply let me know so I can have my boss pull the application and get the process going. If you have any questions just ask.

Which Pepboys location? Might help.

I qualify for all of that except knowing the area’s.
I map quest everything.

Elmwood Ave.

I didnt know the area at all when I started there. I used mapquest to find my way there for the interview. You learn it pretty quick, as long as you know the major roads you’d be ok

3 years of truck driving/delivery service or 3 years of just driving?

its gotta be 3 yrs just driving… this definitely isn’t rocket science :slight_smile: i did the same thing for a while at a ford dealer, its fun for a while but i started getting road rage like whoa :rofl:

well i got my jop at west herr for delivering cars and i had less than a month of driving experience lol, i didnt know if this was any different

kenton area is mad easy to learn, don’t let that scare you off guys. i live in ws and work in kenmore, it’s nothing.

do not try full time.the health benifits are a scam they cover up to 500 a year and after 4000

At least you don’t have to know anything about cars. Drive for a few weeks then move to parts counter.

Sorry OP, but TERRIBLE experiences in that location.

On a positive note, the area is SIMPLE to drive around. And GPS units are mad cheap

I wouldn’t worry about not knowing the locations,GPS units are ~$100 now.

just curious how is the pay?

shit

just 3 years of driving in general.

Fuck the elmwood store… stupid ghetto trash location… that place is the WORST

Is there really professional shops that buy parts from PepBoys?? come on now

haha, good question. I always see the same 3 cars in the service bay there too.