WTH: FEMALE Models

if you are “up” for the job then yes, you can. you get paid by the inch so batter up.

INteresting…

Werd…because FormulaLS1 will do it all for free…no pay necessary:massmoon:

I setup a gallery for a girl from the area and looking to do more.

Good luck trying to find some on craigslist. In Buffalo its not a great place to find girls that are hot for models.

There is lots of other places to look if you know what to look for and how to get them. Seriously, give a 18 year old a camera and see the pics you get back :slight_smile:

ill be jealous if this ever takes off… gl trying to find fresh girls in buffalo, most girls in B-lo have the steak hogie pussy

I know a shit load of strippers who would do this…

but this sounds shady :slight_smile:

lol I was going to make a comment, but now is not the time.

Good luck with the business. And post some up sometime.

lol… truth

i work in this field, its alot harder then you think & $20 a hr? pfff. do $30 a hr at least.,

what about male/male with strap-on?

hahaha that friggen hilarious (steak hogie) fo sho!

anyways…yur sample pic blows…lol(not in a good way either)

I still have that house if you are interested
D

^^ that house that you had F/S on the island awhile back? lol

:rofl:

what are you laughing at jarrod? you love steak hogies.

haha… not from Buffalo tho

what could I do better so it doesent look so shady?? I have the company site and recruiting site almost done. maybe that will help??

I messed the ad up, its supposed to be $20/hr for basic shots, $40/nr for implied nude and the prices go way up from there.

its a raw unedited image that i just grabbed from the many that were taken. that and im still just learning photography, and lighting is a bitch. apreciate the encouraging comments though, keep them :suckoff: coming

The pic wasn’t bad i think there aren’t enough of them. more importantly the NWS hasn’t had you post anything yet. This is a real let down bro.

the one to buy or shoot in?

since my site isnt up yet, i have to host the nws images on photobucket. trouble is, they dont take to kindly to those kind of images and tend to delete them. ill get some up, not to worry.

btw he was for sure saying the picture sucked, but he’s a serious photographer and was looking at it as such. photographers are very critical of amateurs that pick up a camera and call them self a photographer. its ok, im used to it.