WTH: HELP!!!! Need Help Removing my toolbox HELP!!!!

i dont know how u can last that long i would be on the phone with the labor board explaining how he has failed to make any requirements any employer would have to make

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:21,topic:31490"”]

i dont know how u can last that long i would be on the phone with the labor board explaining how he has failed to make any requirements any employer would have to make

[/quote]

done…

www.rlcarriers.com

any truck with a loading ramp will work.

there is a truck rental opposite Ricks Tally Ho. that has trucks with hydraulic load gates for cheap.

[quote=“psychopjv,post:13,topic:31490"”]

chuck’s tbss,badazz’s silverado/paul’s silverado. Thanks nudeman. handjobs for everyone? :tup:

[/quote]

Muscle50’s Explorer…

i heard pat just manned up strapped it to his back and walked home

[quote=“Muscle50,post:24,topic:31490"”]

Muscle50’s Explorer…

[/quote]

good luck with that…she’s heavyyyyyyyyyyy

[quote=“psychopjv,post:26,topic:31490"”]

good luck with that…she’s heavyyyyyyyyyyy

[/quote]

yeah you cant pull that with a ford. and its too easy for my chevy, so try someone with a dodge?

FUCKERS

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:25,topic:31490"”]

[/quote]

watch out for a punch, dont want to have to repair your sneaker also…

finally got sick of the shit huh

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:25,topic:31490"”]

[/quote]

i told him it has wheels so he should just push it home

i ust want the damned thing home…problem is when people can do it they have left already…

[quote=“Muscle50,post:24,topic:31490"”]

Muscle50’s Explorer…

[/quote]

i think it will fit in the back of the 5.0 :gotme:

I can move it for ya. Call me 818-5536 Jeff - Mac Tools Distributor Just leave me a message if i dont answer and ill call ya back. Im aval. early sat. or maybe sooner.

[quote=“KPTRYN,post:34,topic:31490"”]

I can move it for ya. Call me 818-5536 Jeff - Mac Tools Distributor Just leave me a message if i dont answer and ill call ya back. Im aval. early sat. or maybe sooner.

[/quote]

i was actually wondering if my mac guy woulda been able to do it…they arne’t open on saturdays so it’d have to be during the week and before 5pm.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:19,topic:31490"”]

Get a good rope.
Call Choko.
Get him to bring dirt bike.
Tie rope to Bike and tool box.
Someone ride it, Someone film it.

Profit ??

[/quote]

:lol:

well you let me know…could maybe do it friday afternoon before i goto the race track

[quote=“KPTRYN,post:37,topic:31490"”]

well you let me know…could maybe do it friday afternoon before i goto the race track

[/quote]

this would actually be perfect for me. i’ll give you a buzz later today.

[quote=“psychopjv,post:38,topic:31490"”]

this would actually be perfect for me. i’ll give you a buzz later today.

[/quote]

if he falls through my mac guy said he would do it considering u own such a high class toolbox. iam getting a blue tech1000 in a couple weeks

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:39,topic:31490"”]

if he falls through my mac guy said he would do it considering u own such a high class toolbox. iam getting a blue tech1000 in a couple weeks

[/quote]

i didn’t get ahold of him today so i am not sure. i have your celly maybe i can try calling tomorrow?