WTH: HELP!!!! Need Help Removing my toolbox HELP!!!!

Basically my toolbox is at where i worked. i need to pick it up yet have no means. Would need a trailer for it or a pick up with some good ramps. It’s a Tech1000 box loaded with tools. dry weight on box is 550lbs i’d say it’s near 750-800 with the tools. Any help appreciated. Mods feel free to put this wherever i just wasn’t sure where it belonged.

wheres it at and are you paying?

Flatbed is your best bet. I called a flatbed company and they moved it for me about 15 miles for $75 bux. Mine is around 800-1000lbs and they moved it no problem. Also they wrapped the box in blankets before putting any of the ratchet straps around it to make sure it didn’t get scratched.

huh? its about time pat congrats

God damn it…you couldn’t wait another week!

fuck, its about time. :applause:

I have no ramps… I say we balance it on a two post into the back of my truck…
you n chuck have an engine hoist at the house, to get it out of my bed? :lol:

hehe. i might just end up doing the flatbed thing.

hey pat let me know if ya need my help, im a big guy I can throw some lifting/pushing around

ill pm you my cell

it moves easy it’s just needing a trailer to put it on. …i’ll prob call a flatbed shortly.

use those muscles pat!

pat. i can probably get a small enclosed trailer, no charge. do you have anything to pull it with?

where are you going

chuck’s tbss,badazz’s silverado/paul’s silverado. Thanks nudeman. handjobs for everyone? :tup:

where’s it coming from/going to?

[quote=“Carnut,post:12,topic:31490"”]

where are you going

[/quote]

it’s going form at your service to lsx garage (chuck’s house) in cheektowaga. If you mean work wise i am not sure. Not sure where i stand.

fuck that shithole. lsx garbage. LOL

and fuck your previous/current job too. time for the woman to do the supporting :slight_smile:

[quote=“badazzss,post:16,topic:31490"”]

fuck that shithole. lsx garbage. LOL

and fuck your previous/current job too. time for the woman to do the supporting :slight_smile:

[/quote]

lol, shes only working, what, 60hrs/week now?

[quote=“Nikuk,post:17,topic:31490"”]

lol, shes only working, what, 60hrs/week now?

[/quote]

time to crack the whip:whip:

Get a good rope.
Call Choko.
Get him to bring dirt bike.
Tie rope to Bike and tool box.
Someone ride it, Someone film it.

Profit ??

Pat i’m in clarence and have a full size f150 and/or snowmobile trailer if you need it
n/c just replace the fuel
I’ve got atv ramps too if needed