Might be crazy but I want to do it!

exhaust would be side pipes if i must if not just run them down the sides there is room. carb through the hood is wat i want. I wont make a cowl I want to see it popping through the hood. i doubt the distributor will hit the firewall if the engine is put forward enough. figure slim line fans and a upgraded rad would give me the space, but as it stands now i have 11 inchs between the crank pulley n fan shrouds. believe it or not my trans has a crossmember stock. as for wheel bearings i have no idea see this is the point of this thread to figure shit out that i forgot about :stuck_out_tongue: but believe me this car is very sturdy frame structure hell it weights over 2 ton with a driver.

as for harnesses i would be eliminating the use for a ecu as much as possible. gauges i wouldnt use factory I would make a dash and house new gauges just like anyone else that does a insane swap.

but i was doing a little looking tonight I CAN definately fit a big pumpkin in the rear with little modification to the car.

keep the thoughts coming lets see what else i might be forgetting

putting a v8 in a civic is just wrong in the first place my legends v6 is a very big 6. hell look at the way it looks and then look at the ls1 even same style intake manifold just 2 extra ports. but being it would be carb I want it sticking through the hood.