WTH: Hire - sales, install

yes i did buy your car :slight_smile:
yes we are looking for sales and installers. pt/ft we can work out as well as pay. that I will discuss in the interview as to keep it confidential and professional. if you are serious please apply and I will call to setup a time for interviews. However, the computer does screen before i get the apps. so if you do not get a call i had nothing to do with it. anyways the more flexibility in shifts the better. depending on availabilities i can probably take on 2 sales and 1-2 install. thanx in advance
Nik

ps. tpgsr i left a message. call at 686-0121 to set up a time.

Applied, Robert Troy

joseph santiago

yep…i know which nik you were talking to. this is JT’s son

:tup:

I will be calling tomorrow to setup the interview, and whatever else we need to do to get a ball rolling.

Thanks again guys for posting this opportunity, i really need another job!

i kinda want to get something else besides UPS, and i worked for Stereo Advantage in car audio for a little over a year. i just dont kno if i would have a chance at this and if they would be willing to be a little flexible with my school schedule.

i thought about it but then i realized that i’d have to wear some stupid fucking uniform and deal with shitheads for hours on end…

not my cup of tea.

lol.

look at that fucking guy.

http://www.circuitcity.com/cccareers/image/marquee_stores.gif

exactly why i didnt take a job offered to me there when a friend of mine was a manager there. funny, he moved to vegas like 3 months later.

i tried applying for it a couple months ago but didnt hear anything back

keep the bullshit out of this thread, thanks

MikeRi24 just apply anyways and put your availability down, we can work from there

sweet. delete my post, thanks.

Jam

stoofoo

Michael Richardson, applied. im hoping you guys can work around my school schedule?

i am going to aplly later tonite for part time My name is bob

last name would be appreciated bob, and santiago i thought we scheduled an interview at 12:00 yesterday?

I would apply … but only to run the install bay …Im that good !!

anyone else want to apply?

I plan on applying but I dont have enough time to sit down and fill out the super lng application right now. I will fill it out tonight though. And Im available any time too :tup: