WTH: entry level tech AND SALESMAN

need a entry level tech.
Experience: We will train the right canidate. some automotive knowledge is required.As well as common sense.Must also have ability to pass the following.dmv check,background check,and a piss test.
job duties: stock, cleaning,tire installation,flat repairs,tire rotations,oil changes,and batteries.Must be quick and accurate. There is no room for mistakes.
PAY: It is a comission job base pay is at 5.50 plus comission.When I first started I averaged about 12,13hr. but you have to be willing to work. It is not hard to get a raise and be able to make more money.
Availability: Must be available weekends.Nights also.
If interested pm me. This is a very easy job. We will not tolerate slackers and people who do not take pride in there work. You must follow our dress code. You also have to complete work by our guidelines. Every wheel you take off a car you must do the double torquing policy. If interested pm me your resume.

damn i’m over-qualified.

Yes you are.Plus i would sexually harass you everyday

opps double post. ps nysi reimbursment as well as ase. as long as you pass

wait your back in auto service?

no one said i was a winner obviously grammar is not a requirement

Over- qualified also … shitty

hence why I said entry level. Thanks for letting everyone know you guys are over qualified

is this full time or part time?

i’m very interested because i fucking hate my job, and this will help me out for school.

we only hire part time. you will get 32hrs a week atleast

hmm.

are you looking for someone in the mornings? i work 2nd shift currently but i wouldnt mind a part time job in the a.m.

:edit:

or the weekends

i can see. pm me a resume and time availability. i will go over it with the manager(i am not the manager if you are wondering)

i have to make up a resume but i’ll pm you my availability. thanks!

Nights from what time on? From what time to what time?
I am in school so…

sorry i mean afternoons we close at 8 on weekdays 6 saturdays 5 sundays

PMED

false

No just sent it sorry.

Eh…I went to harkness and got my ASE bullshit. I dont like slaving on other people’s cars though. I still have more than enough agrevations waiting for me with mine lol.

meh, maybe I should do this on the side…