WTH: entry level tech AND SALESMAN

seriously then why fucking post. DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A JOB.Also guys i said send resume. Not tell me what you have done before. We will not hire anothe backyard mechanic

NOW LOOKING FOR A SERVICE WRITER. Must be customer orientated,reliable,and trustworthy.Must have common knowledge of motor vehicles and how certain part operate.Knowledge on tires is very helpful also. Salesman hourly is the same plus comission. Today alone I sold 4500 dollars at 3 percent(adds up pretty decent at the end of the week).We are a pretty easy going place to work.We are in williamsville so its not like you deal with poverty(lot of pricks though).So again pm me resumes and if I think it works out I will have you apply and get you a interview.

Where in Williamsville, and how flexible are they with school schedules (I’m going for auto tech anyways)

hi joe:wave:

wish my driving record werent comparable to an LA county daily arrest report=(

<- curious too, Where is this place?

:snky:

Chris it would be no trouble as long as you don’t have any dwi.I was not posting lo

if you wanna know pm me. like I told cky I do not want some of you water heads walking in and saying something stupid to one of my bosses about this

joe you have pm