Need a job

Looking for a part time job that will work with me on my other work schedual. lol hard to find i know. im a tech at upstate toyota mon - wed 8-8 and thats not payin all the bills. lookin for a few hours thurs - sat. just to get like one or two hundo a week extra for kicks and to help. any ideas? automotive related is good but cant require alot of tools. mainly because of the fact my box and shit is to much to carry from batavia to other locations every week lol.

anyone has any ideas let me know or any way to make a decent buck without a shit load of effort lol :stuck_out_tongue: always best.

thanks
Pat

haha you got hired at a local repair shop and never showed

everyone is looking for a job right now.

x298579275

yeah i got a raise when i went to quit my current job and oh well wasnt really a place for me i guess cant really explain it. somethin seemed scetchy and from people i know that worked there and others that have had work there. eh who knows maybe just rumors. who is this btw? lol

very true lol im just saying even a fuckin stock boy at toys r us or some shit over night lol

I’ll take it!!!

and it would be hard to have 2 jobs at diff shops with only one set of tools. not lookin to leave toyota, gettin what i wanna get payed now and have a great schedual and stuff, just lookin for side shit

God I love your Av