WTH: PC Tech and sales

since the other thread worked so well they asked me to start another one…the PC department of circuit city is looking to hire 2 full time employees. the first opening is for a PC Tech (installer) and the 2nd is for Technology sales person. apply online at www.circuitcity.com . this is for the store on union road in cheektowaga

If you know what the payscale is please shoot me a pm, also any benefits?

Thanks,
Justin

Installer?

What would said installer be doing?
Ok, dumb question.

I mean, is it hardware or software…or both?

im sure its not over 15 an hour, lol and going by some of the folks they hire there its prolly more like 6 an hour.

My name is Phil im the Tech Manager at the cheek store. Im posting under Jays name. to clarify some questions starting pay for sales assoc. is 9.50 and pc tech is 10.50. however, for professional reasons and confidentiality, pay rate and flexibility can be discussed during interviews. Serious inquirys need to apply online.

how about a part timer?

ooooh,im looking for full time.I went to school for A+ computer repair and worked in a computer repair shop for 2 years.

edit* applying now

If you could tell Phil that I had my friend Brad Romaniak apply I would appreciate it.

will do :tup:

also, this brings up a good point. if you apply, please post or pm me your full name so that they know who to look for!

James Pecora applied for the PC Tech, thanks

firedogs… rofl