WTH: Junior Software Developer

Entry Level Programmer Analyst

Position responsibilities will include: supporting existing enterprise applications and systems, long term migration of various systems into the .NET Platform, systems integration, and the design/development of external IT software solutions as well. Documentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are crucial for this position with a particular emphasis on problem solving as well.

Required Skills: SQL, MS ACCESS, VB, HTML, ASP, C# and/or VB.NET, ASP.NET

Optional Skills: XML Web Services, SQL Server DBMS, SQL Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, CSS, and Progress DBMS.

Additional Information
$30k - $40k Annually

Salary commensurate with the individual’s experience.

Methods of Applying:

Contact Information:
C. Monaco
The McGuire Group

Email: omonaco@mcguiregroup.com

30 to 40 bucks annually? what a rip :wink:

Shit I make double that a day.

Man, wish I wasn’t so rusty on all of that been way too long. Crazy call-center jobs rotting my mind away. :-/

Sounds like a real good opportunity for someone just starting out in software dev. All my developer friends are above junior level now though.

Did you guys list this on iambuffaloniagarajobs.com? I know it’s pretty cheap and usually generates a lot of local interest. That’s where I found my present job actually.

so you make about 30k a year… thats nothing to brag about pop tart

I think he is saying that he makes double of 30 or 40 BUCKS a day

80 * 7 = 560
560 * 52 = 30K ish

60 * 7 = 420
420 * 52 = 21K ish

so at 21 - 30K thats umm… crap

^ u must be the madd baller eh?? hahaha. schmuck.

edit: hey, whered the posts go. lol

anyway, this does look like a nice starting position.

I don’t head up the software development department here and am posting this for the guy who does. Definitely a great opportunity, we have a ton of projects going on here and there is PLENTY to learn.

lol

you cant afford me

i think you security guys need a forenisc guy to help you with the new federal e disocery compliance laws

Huh?

he wasn’t talking about you… many post have been deleted…

Stop posting shit in here, please.

Its a good company to work for and the department will always have your back when things get really busy. The pay is good for what they are expecting out of you.

Yep. Any time you can start as a junior developer at 30-40 you’re doing well.

30-40k in buffalo is not that bad… stop acting like buffalo elitists :stuck_out_tongue: