WTH: Marketing/Advertising/Creative Jack of All Trades

Amherst, NY based Financial Services companies seeks Marketing Superstar.

We’re looking for a self starting, entrepreneurial person with a strong background in design.

Would love someone capable of intelligent standards based web design.

Must have:

• An exceptional understanding of print & online advertising
  • Proficient skills in ALL of the following:
  • Photoshop CS2/3
  • Illustrator
  • Dreamweaver
  • InDesign
  • Microsoft Office Suite
  • The ability to take direction and implement marketing programs
  • See a project through from concept to launch
  • Some ability to do rough copywriting
  • A Sellers mentality
  • A desire to work for performance driven bonuses
  • The ability to carry a theme though different mediums

Responsibilities include:

Working with the Marketing Team to develop print, banner, text advertisements. Design company brochures, web site(s), landing pages, micro-sites and blogs. Design promotional materials including product specific mailing packages, seminar booths, flyers, posters, etc… You will also be responsible for keeping copy/design fresh and attention getting, our company relies heavily on marketing metrics and your work will be judged by ROI and brand building results.

Full health care provided. You pay nothing but your $15 co-pay at visits

Position is salary based with the possibility of frequent bonuses (based on division and company performance) and raises

If you are a dedicated hard worker (you will work 60 hour weeks here) who invests themselves into the company they work for you will quickly climb the ladder here.

If you leave the office everyday at 5pm on the dot, you will not do well here.

Base Pay ranges from $25,000-$40,000+ depending on qualifications, work history and salary requirements

Please send resumes & portfolios (at least some examples of your work) with salary requirements to:

joedinardo@gmail.com

4-year degree not required.

This is a career opportunity not just a job.

Wow, this fits me very well. Unfortunately, I don’t have experience with Illustrator…

I guess as long as you can handle someone that pays extreme attention to detail… I’m ok, and the ability to learn in a short amount of time anything that may be presented infront of me. I will apply

This does sounds like a graphic design job though…

edit: read through job description again, and it fits me extremely well

The majority of the job would start out as graphic design since that’s really what we’re in dire need of right now…additionally you’d be putting together eblasts, yadda yadda, as the companies grow the position would become more management based.

Knowledge of Salesforce is a MASSIVE PLUS

But a solid background in graphic design is the most important thing

Alright, with the background that I have, I’ll type up a resume, and provide work that I have done.

Unfortunately with no actual sales experience, but a ton of customer service experience, I’m sure its adaptable…

LOL at eblasts… I would hope there would be something a little more intellectually challenging than that…

One week too late… :frowning:

Good Luck

sounds like something my girlfriend is qualified for. ill have her toss in a resume and portfolio

I know…if only…

I want my title to include the word “Superstar.” :frowning:

Take a look at ILCisDEAD. The man’s not dumb, that’s for sure.

if he was smart, he would finish school…

9 replies? WOW

Man, I have the marketing/advertising/jack of all trades skills, but my design skills are rusty. I know how to use most of the software, but haven’t dabbled in it as much :frowning:

I’m in the market for something new.

and your excuse is?

dos should have stayed here

I would never hire dos I don’t think he has any real skill at all

THAT MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD

come on… no flash eblasts?

ibthefires

lol. you are clueless.

I’m sure Joe will keep you in mind if he ever wants a custom myspace.

We’re not on myspace yet…sorry.