WTH: someone to do body work

This is gonna be kinda tough to explain what it is that i want done. More or less, the previous owner welded in new rear quarters. a lot of the body work was done to finish it, but not all. it will need sanding and im sure a slight amount of of body filling. Im no body expert, but ide guess it is one or two full days worth of work., also, the hood will need some finishing.

i know a lot of u guys are good with body work and do it on the side. I wanna know how much you guys would want to finish up the body work, just get things nice and smooth and ready for paint. If you could do it in my garage, without me having to transport the car, that is prefered, but i can make arrangements to have it transported if necessary. i will only want to transport it once tho, there and back. pm’s or replies here are fine.

focusinprogress, i know u were available to help me a little while back, if ur interested in this, let me know.

EDIT: pics wont really do much justice, i live near ub, if u wanna stop by and check it out, thats fine and prefered

pics will help with the idea of what needs to be done.

ok, since theyre already hosted, theyre found here:

Do you have a compressor or would someone need to bring one? I would have to see in person, the pics don’t show alot. Give me a call, 310-7254.
dave

i have a compressor, its not that big, but it should run some tools, idunno. ill give ya a call later today

yea dont look that bad from the pics…

yeah i know. i just wanna give someone some cash to spend a day or two and get it nice n finished.

OT: Do I see a dirtbike?

yes, my roommate rides

up, i know someone needs some cash