WTH:Someone to tow/pick up car from columbus ohio

Found the car I’ve been looking for in Columbus OH. only problem is hasn’t been driven in the last year or so and needs HG so Don’t want to try a 300 mile trip with it.
Anyone have anyone that does this kind of thing? If possible would like to get it done tom. as the guy is a truck driver and leaves Monday morning until Friday night.
Thank you
Derek
Feel free to call or text any info to me 628 3448.

Pick up a dolly at uhaul as an in town move, pay $20, and drag it with you empty. They don’t/can’t check mileage on their trailers.

What did you buy?

Does it run to pull it on to the trailer?

I did this exact same thing to pick up a car from ohio… worked like a charm… just sucked driving that far on a windy day with the trailer, but def worth it

put an ad on CL and found a guy with a 2008 Flatbed in Medina who said he would do it for $100+ fuel(he figured $100 for gas) so $200.I called the guy back and he sold it a half hour ago!!!.
Oh well lol

I have his # if anyone else needs it as well.Isn’t worth it to me to drive 650 miles with a truck and trailer for $200.Seemed like a nice guy and a car buff too.Guess he’s a retired trucker and does this to stay busy