WTL: 2017 Ford Raptor

Want to Lease: 2017 or 2018 Ford Raptor.

Asking for my company, I am just posting this for the comedy of it more than anything. We are looking for a 24 month lease, miles would be much lower than 10k per year, so high residual. Open to 36 month lease term.

Most places are saying no lease on Raptor. I do have one offer that I’ll post later, but I am curious what @Beck or @Kramer think since I don’t think there is an active member representing Basil Ford?

We are open to leasing an used 2017 under 10k on the clock.

We’ll probably buy at this point, but like I said, this post is more for discussion. If I get a legitimate lead that’s great too.

I have a friend who sells Fords who might be able to help but it would be a fly in and drive back situation.

You won’t find one to Lease. Also never seen one on A plan pricing either.

She just got back to me and and said “Negative, Ford doesn’t lease Ford Performance vehicles.”

I already found one to lease, but I think the lease was put together by the dealer, not through Ford. It’s a comical price. I’m just waiting for Beck or Kramer input on a hypothetical, and come up with a more comical or less comical price.

Raptors are one of those vechicles that they usually don’t allow leasing on. Unfortunately prices on these are still fetching over msrp. I was considering getting back into one but $65k + is a big fuck you from Ford IMO. I know Basil ford in NF was unloading a 18 in lead foot grey a month ago when I dropped bye. It might still be there.

What was the comical price?
How about leasing a '14 6.2L version? I’ll slash the comical price comparison haha

2 year:
1800 down
1640 /mo
= 41,160 total

3 year:
1800 down
1450 /mo
= 54,000 total

if they really want to blow money on something like this. why not buy one yourself and lease it to them and profit. if they default you get a cool truck

Wow those are crack head prices…
Are they only looking for '17/18 or earlier years at all?