WTR: Engine hoist

Hey guys. Just seeing if anyone here has a disassemblable (is that even a word?) engine hoist in the gta they would be willing to rent to me for a couple hours. My car right now is sitting in my garage with no engine in it
and i have my blacktop ready for install. It wouldnt take more then a couple hours. Anyways let me know what you got, send me a pm!

hmmmm, lets see.
Rent or Return…???

uhh…rent and return? Ideally i would come pick it up, pay a rental fee, and drop it off when im done.

Terry: i swear i just saw some kid ripping down my street on that little motor scooter we built awhile ago. did you give it to your slave kid who lives next door?

What I think he meant is buy one at CT then return it when you are done.

Is that possible?

no wat he really meant is…should he rent his out…or return it like he originally planned to do

Ah, I see. I say rent it out…Plus they are always handy to have around.

and yes it is possible to buy one and take it back. Just make sure you have EVERY piece it came with and that you bring back your CT money (if thats where you get it from) or they take it away from the money you get back.

lol, yeah, i gave Jevgeny the chainsaw scooter

However you need to be sure you didn’t mess up the synchronization between the cam shaft and crank shaft. So after re-applying the tensioner’s pressure. You must try to turn the crank shaft two rotations and check cam shaft location. They should be the same as before. If not, your crank and cam shaft have gotten out of synchronization and you must take the timing belt off and re-sync them.If everything is in sync, then re-install everything in the reverse order.