wts: 95' esi and 90' tsi

this is not for me, found it posted on ubrf and posted it on here to help out.
jltalon on wnydsm and ubrf is selling two dsm’s for those looking for one. a 95’ esi and 90’tsi.

FS: 1995 Eagle Talon ESI
CAR DETAILS:

Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Moonroof
4 Wheel Disc Brakes
ABS
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control

Audio:
Alpine CD Player
Rockford Fosgate Front and Rear Speakers

Mods:

Cold Air Intake with K&N Air Filter
MSD Plugs and Coil
2.5 inch Catback Exhaust
Tokico HP Performance Series Suspension
16 inch Aluminum 5 Spoke Rims
Terminator Spoiler (Not installed)
Powdercoated Valve Cover

New Parts:

Rebuilt motor with 1k on it…New Brakes (Rotors,Pads, and Front Calipers)…New Oil Pan. Transmission work- New Throwout Bearing, Clutch Fork, and Input Shaft Bearings.

I just got a third vehicle this week and need one of the other two to sell. My 1990 TSI AWD is also for sale.

Kelley Blue Book is $4000…im asking $4500 with mods and the rebuilt motor and tranny.

I also have a VIS Invader Carbon Fiber Hood for $300 extra.

Pics will be up hopefully tommorow

how much is he selling the 90 tsi for?

Thanks for the post…theres too many sites to list the cars on…1G I’m open to offers and sent u a u2u on wnydsm.com

no problem

Where do you live and if you wanna make a time so i could go see the cars cause i will buy both of em.

you selling any parts off the 1g?

Once I find a buyer for the 2G…i’ll have the 14b and SMIC for sale.

hey i tried calling your cell couldnt get threw what your area code for your cell?

I finally got pics…if anyone wants to see them leave me an e-mail at leonarcj@canisius.edu

Bump…

this wouldn’t be the red ESi I saw in the Kessler lot today, would it?

No…and if your referring to the Kessler Center at Canisius mines a lot nicer than that one.

yea, Kessler Center @ Canisius…I go there too…I drive the black 2g tsi

Haven’t seen your car…where do you usually park? You wont see mine there because its off the road and comfortably parked in my driveway

I’m usually either in the ramp or Kessler…but I commute, so that’s prolly y u haven’t seen it

bump…one dsm down and one to go!!!

:needpic:

who can put picks on the site if i e-mail them to you??? my internet picture posting skills are non-existant.