WTT 01 gmc zr2 sonoma for.....

this might be a long shot but I figured I might see if anyone is interested…

in a few weeks my sister is going to north carolina for work for the summer and she needs to get rid of her 01 GMC Sonoma for something that gets better gas mileage. The truck is red, extended cab, 4x4 auto zr2. It has brand new nasty all terrain tires, just passed inspection etc. etc. runs mint and has no rust. Great shape. Has 100k on it. This winter I just did all new plugs,wires and a distributor cap on it.

figured its a long shot but she would rather trade it for something in the same price range as what she would sell it outright for.

looking for something in equal value. Around 4-5k. Not some junk that will break down on her 14 hour trip on the way down.

must be auto as well. Civics, elantra’s, integra’s etc. Any 4/6 banger that gets 30mpg’s +

pics of sister!?!?!?

ha

picture me but 4’10 with long hair. 22 year old short italian girl that would whoop yo ass!

ban and delete wayne no fucking pics bro@@ wtf im about to post up pic s of u taped up to a pole in the volvo parts room if i dont see no girly pics

brace yourself…

WOULD

FUCKING

SMASH

hahahaha!!

your dead to me.

:rofl :rofl :rofl love ya buddy!!

id hit drews sister .

omg this thread is epic!!!

trade for jimmy hahahaha

:rofl at Wayne.

Drew can I get her number? Lol jk man

well she is about the same height as you pauly.

:lol

and still whip his ass

ohhhh my auto teacher has a thing for these trucks. i can tell him tomorrow about it if you like

do it