WTT: Black S13 side skirts

These side skirts were removed off a parts car. My car is white though and I just wanted to see if anyone was interested in swapping a pair of white side skirts for my black ones.

Interesting trades +/- cash also considered…

why dont you sand, prime, and paint them?

I’m did it yesterday to my s13 sideskirts, color: black. I’ll post a pic soon

I’ve got a set of red ones that I’d also trade for white ones…

why dont you sand, prime, and paint them?

I’m did it yesterday to my s13 sideskirts, color: black. I’ll post a pic soon

I was thinking of doing that but as you can see I’m seeing if there is an easier way. Do you think it is necessary to get them professionally painted? I don’t know if I will be able to match the factory paint color if I did that.

Well your color code is 326 and Dupli Color does make a color match paint.

Im currently using it and everything is turning out great. Now for sure there is no way to 100% match b/c of how old your current paint job is but it’s really, REALLY close. Unless your looking hard there’s no difference. You can buy the can’s of paint from Canadian Tire in the Automotive section.

Good luck.

Easy 8)

Well your color code is 326 and Dupli Color does make a color match paint.

Is that the color code for the white? if not do u know it off hand?

Well if your 240sx is a white 91-93 the code is 326. I got that off the sticker located on the inner door jam on the driver side.

According to Dupli Color the name is Nissan Super White.

Hope that answers your question. :slight_smile:

Well he’s another question which will answer my original question?

Is S14 White the same as S13 white?

If so then the duplicolor is the same!

Thanks Alot guys

Well that I can’t say for sure but if I remember correctly, according to the book, no it’s not. Don’t quote me though.

Sorry s13dorifto, this is sort of off topic in your thread.

Its alrite man… I actually appreciate the info and will probably do a paint job myself now… :thumright: