WTT: GSR Leather for teg/del sol cloth

well, i dont have A/C in my car, and both my interior and exterior are black, so it gets about 150 degrees in my car out in the sun. im looking to trade my complete black GSR leather front and rear seats for BLACK OR GREY integra front/rear seats. del sol seats would be IDEAL, but integra cloth is ok. my rear seats are 10/10 front are about 8/10 with a little wear and one cig burn from previous owner. your seats must be in VERY good shape for me to consider. dont even suggest ANY stock civic seats. lemme know what ya got. NO 90-93 TEG SEATS

pics of front driver seat

I have mint 98 GSR cloth seats

Do you want A/C parts??

i have a turbo manifold and 3" downpipe in the way. thanks though

this is a really crappy pic, but you get the idea. seats are NOT ripped. i woul take a pic right now, but my GF has the car in syracuse

these seats are in nice condition. I’ve seen them personnally. If my teg wasn’t a 4 door with tan cloth, I would be trading them already.

a vouch! yes! thanks man, appreciate it

trade for prelude seats?

would you be willing to sell?

i have black cloth seats in my 96 gsr. passenger seat it perfect, driver seat has a burn hole in the center of it (although the previous owner swears it was punched through with a pen?) and the rears are mint with the exception that the cloth on the lower part of the seat is loose on the driver-side where it meets the interior panel. interested? can take cell phone pics if you’d like.

YOU CAN HAVE MINE … ill get a pic they in good shape not great … ill let pic do talking tonight

what year? condition? pics?

make an offer through pm

i’ve already been offered a 100% mint set from a good friend’s 94 LS,
thanks though

have? just take them out of your garage? that would be awesome. please send pics through pm

oops, never logged my friend out. that post was me ^^

well i would need your set … i need something to sit on :gotme:

bb4, no rips, ill get pics for u, pm me if really interested

oh, well the way it sounded, you were offering them to me for free. sure, get me pics.

they are going to be a huge pain to mount, but sure, get me pics.

i have a 2000 integra with cloth seats, and the car only has 57k on it so the seats are mint. i’ll only consider a trade after looking at the seats and if you are willing to trade the door panels (or inserts) and the center console cover

no thanks. my door panels are cloth anyway. and you are NOT getting my leather armrest.

I have a GSR fodo with cloth in mint shape and a 93 delsol Si with seats in mint shape I will trade eather for them :slight_smile: let me know…

will the leather work in a FoDo?

front will, rears wont fit perfect, but they will fit pretty close. i’m more looking for the del sol seats though. and since they are coming from a sol, we can just swap seat rails so the sol seats will bolt into my car and the teg seats will bolt into the sol.

isnt that joshb’s old sol? didnt that have civic seats in it? send me pics if possible please