WTT: gsr leather seats for black cloth seats

like the title says, i’m looking to trade my minty black leather seats out of my integra gsr for some mint black cloth seats (also from a teg) + 275 for only fronts, or + 350 for fronts and rears as long as your rears a) match the fronts, and b) fit flawlessl (i’m pretty sure all rear seats for tegs weren’t created equally). i love the way the black leathers look, but the cloth seats grip a little better, and still don’t look half bad. let me know what you got, and i’ll post pictures of the seats tomorrow after i get out of work. anybody willing to trade should also post a picture up of what you got

so you want 350 from whoever has the seats plus their seats?

yep, was only going to do trade the fronts initially, but thought i’d see if anyone was interested in trading the rears too just have it match

i would be interested, but 350 plus the seats is outrageous.

WOW

i was kind of interested until i saw the “PLUS $350” portion of the ad. good luck with that.

you might want to come down a tad on price. If you look around and on honda tech, you will see that those seats barely go for that price by them selves let alone with other seats as a trade. That being said, no one on here will pay over what they usually go for.Toss them up on craigslist. Either way Good luck,original gsr leathers in good shape are hard to find these days

i have cloth intergra front seats but i wont trade and give u cash. i will trade straight up

Hard sell when you can find them in the $300 range alone.