WTT/IC - 93 240sx hatch w/ sr

So i may be interested in a change of pace. Looking for trades mainly but pm me a price if you’re interested in buying it.

Don’t ask me for a price, cause I’ll most likely ignore you.

Once again, mainly looking for an interesting trade.

It’s a 93 hatch non hicas, 354k on the body. It has a blacktop s13 type x sr in it with a greddy vspl fmic and greddy bov. The previous owner said the motor had 60k iirc and i put on about 8000k since I’ve owned it. Varun did the swap. It also has an exedy stage 2 clutch.

I swapped most of the interior to black. I have a brown glovebox not in the car and i left the back seats and hatch carpet out cause they’re brown. It has a personal steering wheel with nrg short hub and no name quick release. r32 GTR front seats.

It’s lowered on stance gr+ pro. It has AMS RUCA and megan toe and traction rods. Tein inner and outer tie rods up front.

Rims on it are bronze rota p45r 17x9 +12 all around.

Frame rails aren’t too rusty but they’re a little banged up… no rust holes or anything like that.

And rust is forming around the windshield. Not too bad up top mainly at the bottom of the pillar. Bottom corner of drivers door has rust bubbling as well.

It has an hks hipower catback but theres an exhaust leak at the downpipe from scraping it too much.

[ATTACH]1856[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1857[/ATTACH]

PM if interested.

interested in an audi?

not really no, i did consider it though but it’s just not my thing…

Bump for a good looking car. Rotas or not, looks sick as hell.

hey polak how about parting those rota’s lol? i’d be intrested if you ever decide to part the rims lmk!

haha sorry not parting anything… and thanks mark…

If nothing happens with this, paint next year.

I’ve had a couple offers just not anything that jumps out at me yet

i guess ill bump this real quick…

just for a second

and as a BONUS!, car can come with an extra pair of brown tweed seats!!!
don’t miss out on this amazing offer

944?

gonna bump this quicktime before i decide to fix the rust around the windshield…

car’s currently stored

7000$?

any interest in a skyline? pm me

you interested in a 96 jetta with a 1.8t swap? lots done

what kind of lip is that? piggy lip? want to part it out??

1.8T it cant be beat!

Nice car free bump