WTT: My skyline gtr for 300zx tt modified

Im looking to get a 300zx tt…

Wanting to trade my white r32 gtr with r33 gtr drivetrain for a 300zx tt

Im located in toronto

Really Good Decision :R

Alex i think you should follow his thoughts :drivin

plz, and let him break a Z32 too?

i kid. both are sweet cars, and both go for the same price range, i think

ya there pretty close price range…but the gtr is a little worth more…

KEEP UR SKYLINE!! :smiley:

ERRRRRRRRRR. Wrong. Keep the Skyline if you really feel this way.
The Skyline is not WORTH MORE.

^^ Yes It Is , Condition Pending

a 300 TT and a GTR in equel condition go for roughly the same money depending on the seller

They are not worth more. The Monetary Value in North America is sometimes higher due to its availability however it is commonly looked at as an inferior vehicle.

Case in point, there’s someone on this board. I believe he’s selling his modified GTR for ~$27,000 CDN… And as far as I understand it hasn’t yet been sold.
Go to twinturbo.net or 300zxclub.com and look for the same year Z with the same amount of KM and modifications. You will probably find that car for ~$35000USD

Lets say the Skyline on this board is one of those freak examples. Lets go to Autotrader and verify.
Top Skyline for sale is $14,000CDN.
At the same time, Top 300ZX for sale is $18,500.

Even if we’re matching power and upgrades between vehicles on Autotrader
Top Skyline for sale is now reduced to $13,900
Top 300ZX for sale is still $18,500

Any GTR selling for less than 15K… with 15K being a realistic/fair asking price with respect to the condition of the car is a junker…

The 27K Zele GTR was worth every penny and is sold. Alot of people cannot tell the difference between a good GTR and a poor example; drive enough of them and you will quickly realise/feel the difference.

People who bought a good Skyline and like them are keeping them… those that are selling for sub 15K; bought junkers and can’t afford to keep them…

Z32’s are nice car’s but built for completely different purposes compared to a Skyline… so it’s hard to compare them fairly.

300zx is definetely not worth more than a skyline with a r33 drivetrain if they are the same year and close to stock unless its a 1996 with some upgrades

well i was hoping to trade my car for a mint z modified…

but for stock for stock the gtr is worth more as well…z for stock rhd under 10gz

Seriously. Do you guys even look at the autotrader results that I pulled???
Clearly you will see that stock for stock the GTR is NOT worth more.

The pricing that you see for a R32 is based on it’s rarity in North America, or at least moreso than the Z32.

Like Mitch said anyway, the R32 and Z32 are different cars which make it hard to compare, but it is a comparison that is often made.

"shit

i meant rhd imported z…

Dude I understand you have a 300zx and love it its ur baby w/e but come on you’re telling me that 300zx is worth more then a skyline?? Auto trader is not really the place you would go and look up the value of your car, just because some1 goes a drops $5000-$10,000 in a 300zx doesnt mean hes car is worth $18,000 its not my fault they think a 450whp 300zx is something special it will get that on stock t28 turbos, yes it will be a fast car I’m not putting it downor anything like that.
Just stating the facts just like before the third fast and furious movie came out most people didnt know wtf a 240sx was or drifting then they bought a s13 with an open diff and redtop sr20…I’m just gonna stop right here cuz I’m going off topic. Your car is awesome probably the best 300zx on this forum but dont get cocky there is always some1 faster an better.

Beyond the fact that this is a difficult read.

No I’m not saying that. But I’m also not saying that the GTR is worth more than the 300ZX.

Yes, actually it is. An extremely good benchmark. You try and sell a car at more than a price that you see on Autotrader and come back to me and tell me the result. Autotrader shows the market value by law of averages.

I don’t understand this. I didn’t say his car would be valued at 18G if he’s dumped 5-10.

Yes it is. What are you running and tell me how you got that value? I’m running up to 425whp in my Z right now. Do you want to know what I’ve done and how much I’ve spent on the car to maintain that value?

No relevance whatsoever unless you are saying that the Skyline is the current trend based on the F&F as I have no recollection of any 300ZX in any of the 3 renditions.

Thanks, it is absolutely not the best 300ZX on the forum but I appreciate the recognition.
I am not “cocky,” though that wouldn’t be the word to describe it. I absolutely agree that there is someone ALWAYS faster and better than I. I did not once say that their wasn’t.
Beyond the inherent grammar problems, I think the maturity of this post went completely downhill with the cocky statement and reference to me trying to be fast. Reading back, the out of place mention of F&F seems to have set it in that direction as well.

With that note :BT
There’s no point in me saying anymore about the value between both cars. Someone please trade his car :R

LMAO u took the time to dissect my lame reply I was just trying to make a point
with the F&F reference because I know that most people didn’t even hear about a skyline before that movie, as for the cocky statement I call them as I see them so deal with it.
:BT drifter_Sx i suggest you sell your skyline then buy a 300zx because most
people who have 300zx are “mature” and don’t need a skyline to be cool on snap flame suit on:C