WTT nissan sentra SER (sr20det)

You clearly havn’t seen how nice his car is if you think he wasted your time buddy. That car is awesome and unless you were giving your leg arm and soul plus cash on top… there’s no way I’d even reply to your pm.

Peace

motor shit yea but that was about it all i have to say is LMAO 2years +++

get an idea of the pos

ps dont call ppl names unless u can back it up BIG guy :smiley: if you or your daddy have more to say pm me

are we done comparing penises?

Ok I like the 13 and I know you’re looking at trades. Are your AC and heat working?

Zac

2 years what? how is that funny? yah maybe it was clean on the outside… frame? interior? regardless he didnt wanna trade u in the end. give it up

call ppl names?? where are u seeing this?

ps dont call ppl names unless u can back it up BIG guy… was that supposed to be some kind of threat?

Actually to set the record straight, I poo-poo’d the deal because the car had a bit too much inner rust repair for what we our plans (time attack car)

I wanted to get involved in the trade only because of my experience in the body shop business and building race cars. I wanted to be sure we were going a decent car for the project

Although this car is (was??) an nice car for the street, the condition of this one worried me a bit too much for our plans

As it turned out we found another car shortly after, have worked on it over the last 2 years, and are just getting it sorted out on the track.

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49130

Funny enough I just noticed that the color and look of our car is the same as the one from kyle_2_sexy38

The plus of it is that Adam has been able to keep the Sentra as well. I dont think he wants to trade it right now, unless someone has a trade that inspires him. It probably has to be a good one because along with the track car, he has a killer '92 Civic with a turbo’d LS vtech, and an RB26dett motor looking for a home.

There’s a hint there guys!!! Try asking to trade a nice S14 !!!

Jeff (The DAD)

also looking to trade for a truck that would tow a trailer and car

thanks

Adam