X-box live gamertag thread**edited with list**

lol thats nothing, ive had it forever, it should be higher, i just shows how much i suck.

I can’t imagine what some of the guys who play online ALL the time have… Gotta be in the hundreds of thousands…

i’ll be on around 9 or 10 tonight

if u click on my sig, and check out the top players, they have like 100k points. Its crazy.

StripClubDj
United States
Pro

WTF 100k they must not have a life or something.

who?

huh?

who will u be on?

lol… ur an idiot

They are probably all 14 years old too.

P.S.
My rank:
http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/oX/7U/12dsb2JhbC9ADlZXVEoAGAFdL3RpbGUvMC8yMTA0NAAAAAAAAAD4+36B.jpg
Hot Ham Water
[](A Moment of Silence for MyGamerCard Ham Water&c=27&g=&z=)
Recreation

Or unemployed 30 year olds.

hahahah… they are losers. We will keep it at that

lol

r6 hardest campaign was starting to piss me off until i found the outfitting that was staring me in the face at my checkpoint :slight_smile:

R6 as a whole frustrates me. I am not patient when it comes to killing enemies and this requires it…

haha. i can see matt getting mad.

probably as mad as i was last night that i would shoot someone a thousand times… then they shoot me once in the chest and i am dead… then i forgot i wasn’t wearing much armor and meant to change it last week, but never did… oops :slight_smile:

lol. sissy.

alright i’ll be playing tonight for sure. 9ish?

MP9? I think so.

[complaint]how come the AWM doesnt 1-shot kill… that pisses me off >_<[/complaint]

LOL SKUNK WAS RUNNING AROUND IN JUST A BANANA HAMMOCK :slight_smile:

i’ll be on after prison break :slight_smile: so between 9-10

:wink:

and a rainbow colored afro

edit: oh wait… were we talking about the game still?

after you mentioned it i switched to it and now its my boomstick of choice :tup: