X-box live gamertag thread**edited with list**

kimbo is such a shitty fighter, i hate that dude

LOL HARDLY HE IS AWESOME

here is a photographic representation of him
http://www.canmag.com/images/front/moviesetc/dirtyharry.jpg

ALSO:

while doing a terror hunt, aaron left mid firefight because he noticed his “pants dont match” LOL :rofl:

That’s a fucking shock…

^^:rolljerk: He is a great street fighter…ALL DAY

LOL… i wasnt even playing at the time… just watching

he’s a punk bitch… but then again you probably never saw him get destroyed right?

we know you weren’t playing, you were too busy staring at the differences in our outfits, while jon and i were getting shot at… then you up and left, leaving us to handle 12 terrorists when we only had handguns and smoke grenades!

:slight_smile:

way to stay on topic :roll:

Yeah cuz you know the guy personally right …dur And yes i never seen him get destroyed…send me the link homie

WTF… that didnt happen LOL. i was dead at the time

i think this is it: http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/803/Kimbo_Fight_

i cant check at work because most of the sites are blocked… it was posted here before.

he gets whooped by a white dude when he runs out of energy and gets knee’d in the brain

I dont remeber kimbo getting DESTOYED…sure he got beat but not destoyed. back on topic

Do you 2 not have PM buttons?

I thought those had to be unlocked. Anyway, I will check it out.

so is rainbow 6 vegas worth buying? im looking for another game to pickup…

YES!!

Get Lost Planet as well, well worth it.

umm ya

everyone plays it

word, im sold. im gonna pick up R 6 vegas tonight. can you do co-op over the net?

Rubicant- what is it about? I saw it at the store, there were 2 diffrent versions too. i think one was like platinum edition, is their a difference?

Rainbow6 is definately all the hype on xboxlive lately… sunday night there were at least 10 NYSpeeders playing at once… reminded me of oldskool ubrf cs server

its especially fun because you can listen to people moan and groan about dying all the time… etc.

at least rent it to try it out

r6 has co op and terrorist hunt with teams.

hot game. very challenging campaign too.