:tspry:

BUMPPPPPPP

nobody is around??

i’ll wait around for a bit longer

im here, u all suck, saying ur gunna play then nobody shows

lol

lol…thats what im sayin.

unless there’s a good amount of people on, i doubt ill be playing

ill be on if u play, just shoot me a message.

i’ll be on tonight later… last night was :tdown: sry.

i may be on later.

Ill be on later and i am sure if i go on Skull will be on as well… gotta try the new Raging bull i got last night!!!

i want new guns :frowning:

fuck you koopp… i want raging bull so badly :frowning:

ill have fun killing you, then picking it up, then killing you with your own gun

it will go something like this

kill you, then take your gun, kill you with your own gun, tea bag

AHHAHAHAHAHAH the tea bag.

i forgot we did that

LOL we def have to get a Team sharpshooter… going tonight!!!
I Don’t Like Tea!!!

Ill show you a glitch on LVU campus where you can go on the Ledge on the ROOF IT IS SO COOL!

lol mass teabag action

is campus terrorist hunt the fastest way to get 600xp

ooo… i wana see this glitch… koop i’ll go on after work just to see the glitch…lol

then i’ll shoot you and proceed to tea bag http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/squint.gif

def esp if you can get 4 ppl who know what they are doing… run downstairs to the control room from the courtyard and kill ppl as they come in both doors…most of the time you can kill them all in that room… they just all run in to die in a huge pile on the floor!

If you take cover by the airconditioner on the roof … you can pop up on top of it. Then just have your buddy stand between it and the wall and walk onto the ledge!!! and sniper everyone from up top!!!

so i was just reading the first few pages of this thread… its so funny how we dont even talk about gears anymore HAHAHAHAHAHA…

that shit was a lot of fun.