X-box live gamertag thread**edited with list**

Sometimes you have to be. Like when I was in a 7 on 7 match and 4 guys left my team because we went down by a lot early. My team only ended up losing by 5 kills when all was said and done.

lol. I still can’t stay away from Test Drive. I am sorry guys, I have even been thinking out new strategies…(ie: STOP THINKING THIS IS LIKE HALO)

I will be on tonight after the game for a match or two so hit me up with the invite.

hey guys :smiley:

had dr. appts all day but im finally home :slight_smile:

do you get xp for beating single player terror hunts?

so adam… ur gonna be home…hmm…

i am leaving early…leavin in 15min… terrorist hunt?

yea. lets do it. ill be waiting

so i just beat campus on my own… and got no xp >_> lame

HAHAHAHAHAH pwned

:snky:

:snky:

you guys never invite :expressionless:

thats okay… jon aaron and i are making strides that you guys just wont be ready for :slight_smile:

kevin too.

That becuase they’re ranking themselves up.

I know its only because you both want the pink camo :gay2:

:word:

We are well on our way. When were done we’ll start playing with the nyspeed homies again.

ballistic face shield > *

and i def want the pink camo, and the also have pink vision goggles and ugg boots :tup:

:yawn:

Ok so since im new to this in R6 i join random matches like last night i was doing terrorist hunt with some guys and as soon as it was over i want back to the xbox live sceen it didn’t keep me in for another round. Is there something that i am doing wrong?

did it happen multiple times or just once? sometimes weird shit like that happens, but when it does there is usually a prompt that tells you whats going on:

“you were kicked”

“the game session is no longer available”

“you are an idiot and playing single player”

who knows… just keep playing :slight_smile: im 2 bars from the raging bull… HOLLA

This was multiple times, i got no kicked message. the match ended, it was terrorist hunt. The second it ended it went back to the screen where i see my handsome, newly helmetted soldier.

2 bars from a raging bull… cause UR A NERDDDDDDDDDD

nope, just commited to bringing ken and mike back to reality with my super secret greater than mp9 gun :snky:

LOL.

damnit… i need to get my rank up again.

shall we do the same thing as yesterday? lol

yea, but i won’t be home till 530ish.

and i hope indemik doesn’t show up… he never stops breathing into the mic like a stalker

edit: go on msn you hoser