X-box live gamertag thread**edited with list**

ok ill login

had fun- gotta run for now. ill be back on tonight

who’s up for rainbow six? strspud on live :slight_smile:

And Zak is here now too. Yay. I’m game later after Steph goes to sleep haha

I was on for a bit around noon but I didn’t see anybody on, so I showered and came to work (such a bitch move on my behalf sigh)

ill be on later

i’ll be on later tonight. good games yesterday when i was around…

retrieval was pretty fun, attack and defend also- just a good way to change things up.

Kevin, PRK?!

ill be around all day lemme know if anyone wants to play you can hit me up on aim too

Look for me after 5, get your battery yet?

PRK 4 Lyfe!!

LOL at PRK, and the nubs who think you guys are a serious clan…

well just signed up
Resurrected J/ Resurrected J
Gears of war
saints row
NHL07
Tony Hawk Project 8
Burnout: Revenge

Locutus\Krazyj0n
R6
Madden 06
Fight Night 3

SERIOUS!! You betcha ass we serious son! and to show that i wrote this freestyle rap…

Puerto Rican Killaz, we the real thrillaz.
I’m rob himself you’re not stick yo head up again, BOOM!!! PUERTO RICAN HEAD SHOT!
Comin at ya ragin bull is loaded, Got no need fo shields cause the rest yo team just exploded.
Ditch yo black ass attitudes cause my man z3cks is in yo base killin yo dudes.

hahahahahahaahhaah who do i have to kill / how many kills do i need to get into your clan?

Im pretty sure you just puk prk in front of your name, cause god knows we didn’t do anything other than make up the name and laugh alot @ the actual puerto rican killer roberto who is in the RIP clan.

if aaron can be in it, anyone can.

Hes not, he doesn’t take us seriously. He can be the costa rican killer. If he adds the prefix he is in though. And i will add him to the rap.

wtf

im baller…bitch

Nice list fox…now someone edit that first post again, or let me and we will be set…for another month anyway.

lol humor is good.