IC/FT/FS: My 93 Coupe. RB20DET with 72K km. Trade for MINT S14 plus cash.

I didn’t think you’d be interested in my opinion at all, considering how much of a scumbag and a scammer I am according to your reality…

…but since you’re asking and I don’t mind answering for the sake of anyone else interested. I bought a MHI Hybrid EVO 16G. It’s a hybrid with a MHI Big 16G that has a lighter exhaust housing and a bigger compressor wheel. Its a smaller turbo and the spec is comparable to a 2871R. Just a lot cheaper. I have to run an adapter for the inlet and outlet though and that is proving to be more of a bitch than initially expected. So I’m considering selling the setup back to a DSM guy and just going with a 25 NEO turbo.

Power from the 16G setup if I get it on with stock cams should be around 330 with a tune if I wanted it. I’ll be tuning for roughly 300WHP though.

Power with the cams would be closer to 360 or so.

So yeah.

Anyways, I have someone coming to check the car out as a complete rolling chassis tomorrow. If he makes me a good offer and follows through, car will be off the market folks, so if you’re interested in it complete with motor, get a hold of me folks and I’ll consider holding off on his offer if he makes one.

As soon as the new turbo setup goes on, I’m not selling the car.

I’m also going to be throwing my Tein TC Rods, R33 Control Arms and Tie Rods in on Friday, so if those go on, yeah…you get the idea.