X-GF's (this one's for Skunk...rofl)

so i got a random im from a certain x of mine a bit ago that i have purpose not talked to in a long time…this x also happens to be an x of skunks, and in debt to daddie, and an x-active member of that OTHER local forum by the username of “NoBubbles4Me”

it was kinda random, and very amusing for me…here’s how it went

her: your car sounds good

me: thanks…when/where did you hear it?

her : you drove by my house when i was outside

me: i wasn’t in that area at all, nor have i been

her: in tonawanda

her: i don’t live at home anymore

me: oh ok

her: ha

her: other than that how is life

me: ok

me: is there any reason in particular you’re trying to be civil with me here?

her: nope not at all

her: why

her: is it creeping you out er sometihng

me: unusual

me: i dont really need any more friends, sorry if you do

her: ?

her: ok… i don’t thanks but you don’t need to be rude andy

her: i just wanted to thro you a compliment

her: sorry

me: i give 2nd chances, and 3rd, and sometimes 4th chances…but you used all yours

her: whatever i am def not asking for another

me: at talking to me? at friendship?

me: because that’s all i’m talking about here

me: god knows nothing else would ever be possible, nor wanted

her: i was just throwing you a compliment

me: and thanks for the compliment, i’m very aware of how my car sounds

her: damn

her: you are fucking rude

her: …

me: ? what do you expect when you try to talk to somebody that stopped talking to you years ago for a damn good reason

her: well fine take a fucking compliment and shove it

me: good one, have a nice life

her: fuck your self

me: i’ll get right on that, later

her signed off at 2:32 PM

ps: i edited out some small talk that did take place because she just couldn’t help but ask questions about my car…so i entertained her for a bit, then i entertained myself by pissing her off…

by the way…the car she was asking about, the Z, was also the car that she told random people at work that i had totaled and no longer owned…and when she was told that she is wrong in telling people i totaled it by a co-worker of mine who also knows her )who also then proceeded to tell her that i was getting a swap done by newman), she said “no…newman moved to florida, i was at the going away party…” :wtf: :bloated:

this thread is worthless without a sound clip of your car

i’m at mighty regularly :headbang:

:lol:

I love my local car forum

Amusing even tho I dont know her. I remember seeing Daddie post on the other forum about how she owed him money. Funny that she still hasnt paid. Who was that other kid who owed a bunch of people money for cars and shit on the other board too, his name is skipping my mind right now.

so is she single now? :wink:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Haha, I saw her last night at O.

Good story Andy, haha.

no wonder newmans sack can have so many riders, it stretches from here to florida :rofl:

she sounds like a smart one, i know a few like that … its fun to make them cry

she was at his going away party eh? was it here? cause the last party we had here was walker and shrew’s b-day party

i remember when she bitch slapped you at mighty
lol
sorry but it was

wow… my ex finace called me yesterday. She just wanted sex. I was happy to oblige :slight_smile:

I have only had a few bad break ups, and i just dont talk to them anymore, and dont respond if they try talking to me.

<-- Tpgsr

OT:
PPL are going to O on fridays again?

Ask her about me! I want to know where I am, what I did… oh and I lost my car keys. I’m thinking that maybe she can help…

i remeber when me her and desmond all fell into blackprobes cf hood, it was a scary sound, as described by bpgt’s face lol

I do, on occasion, but rarely see anyone from here…

Te He He :slight_smile: <----That’s all I have to say.

:lol:

i remember going ot buffalo wild wings with iamjeff6. the first i met her she just randomly kept giving me the finger but wasnt laughing

^^^haha i was there. that night it was so funny. she kept calling you nasty names and shit

what a whore. technically she owes me money too but ive never even bothered trying to get it, its only like $50, probably not even worth it.