x-mas presents

i dunno what im gonna get my girlfriend. Im sure it will require batteries though. :naughty:

she needs it dating you…lol sorry dude you set yourself up

My significant other is on here, but he already knows he’s not getting anything!

(I’m not getting anything from him either… we have a mutual agreement!)

no clue :frowning: itll only be like 4 months into things so i dunno

its easier that way

who knows

Don;t jenn let fool you, With only being in the house for a little over a year money goes for somthing we need or want for the house. IE Last year we got a home desk top computer since we had been using my laptop which was purchased by me before we met since I was living at the fires station.

So she got to spec out a computer how she wanted it with in reason. This year was the complete bathroom remodle with all new everything and probably some big appliance we need, Plus all the stuff for her 155 gallon aquarium I still have to set up (which is going to happen after new years since I don;t have the time to complete it before our new years party.

Oscars in a 155 Gal tank = teh win

damn strait especially when you get to feed them other fish :smiley:

i would have to get my divorce then

it’s nice when the girl just leaves hints…
like she’s at your comp and tries to tell you how much she likes something…you kinda “yea, okay, kewl…”
then she mentions how much she likes X-mas or something. more “yea, me too…”
then later you get on the comp to see she’s left a website up and when you open the desk(like keyboard holder, there’s a paper next to the keyboard with a list of what’s on the page that she wants, and just to make it look legit it the costs next to them :stuck_out_tongue:

perfume
tanning
some more bling
a damn $150 dooney & bourke purse
mall certificates out the ass
probably shoes, too