christmas present ideas

post up your ideas

gift certificates:
for those hard to please family members that dont want nothing or dont tell you.

gas
carwash
clothes
restraunts
electronics
month(s) trail membership to a workout facility
subscription to a website
gift card for autoparts(summit ect)

How about coal, fuck um’

I stick with booze or restraunt gift cards

for women I always suggest a day or half day at a spa. Last year we gave my mother in law and my sister in law gift certificates for pedicures and massages (neck and shoulder) and they were hits!

im gettin my dad the visible hemi model …he has enough goddam parts and tools and computer video games …gf is gettin too much shit to name …no clothes dont wana get yelled at for buying the wrong size even though its supposed to be the thought that counts

did that for my mom lst year…she still tells friends about it

got my lil bro some gay dance game for xbox with a nintendo power pad type thing ( he wants it to get in shape…(hes in shape but his gf isnt so i think its more for her))

got my sis a purse bag thing (gf picked it out)
got my mom PJs
Sis’s fiance some movie stuff
cant figure out anything aside from gift certificate for my dad

Dads are the hardest to pick for. I got a hold of an old watch that he got when I was a baby, it’s some swedish make, and it’s been broken for at least 30 years. I am getting it fixed for him, finally found someone who will repair it! :smiley:

i wish you were in my family

i just dont see why the older you get the harder to shop for anyone is …

there’s a few people i would love to give bullets to for christmas…i’ll even unwrap them. other than that, i don’t want shit and don’t wanna give anyone shit. :madfawk:

edit: i want my cuz to come home from iraq in one piece so he can see his baby’s birth…due on christmas day.

I dont have any christmas cheer this year. If we don’t ask for something, we should also not have to give anything.

I give all year round to those I care about, so I will not make an extra extra effort to do the same thing just becaue a baby was born 2000+ years ago.

but woman love Pjs it seems. and soft socks.

I’m giving bgblockelcamino a lump of coal! :bigok:

The jewelry and massage/spa things go over really well with the ladies.

Brothers/dads like free passes to the nudie bar, whisky, beer, rare smokeable items, models, computer related gizmos, gold or silver pen sets, etc.

one of these or dirt bike style $195 new

![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Picture 256.jpg](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Picture 256.jpg)

:bowrofl:

justin you need an ultra quiet stealth truck to tag them deer :boink

John you need a bigger hobby :kekegay:

My girlfriend and I are actually getting my mom an all day pass to a spa. Glad to hear it usually works.

I didn’t ask for anything other than a little help on some of my projects. Instead, I’m paying my sister to finish insulating my attic…

well now that i am broke…i got my,

dad- a nascar poker set and a nascar shot glass set
boyfriend- an authentic ward jersey (white)
mom- some gay garden shit
both brothers- nothing as of yet (prob. just games)
and boyfriends parents i leave up to him because i am just to lazy to shop for them.