Xbox 360 250gb w/ built in wifi AND 26" Vizio 1080p LED tv for sale!

I should give that a shot next time

Yup crack head goes to best buy. Applies for best buy card with highest limit he can get. Buys brand new stuff on card, sees love4boost and sells for half price cash. Shift518 gets good deals

Ugh, so sad. :frowning:

don’t be sad. I got paid to do that to 20 of them.

Im not picking a fight with you, but why would you call people dumb shits when you dont know the reasons in which they need to sell there shit?

I paid $160 for the Tv with the Xbox… Reason for sale - “I lost my Wallet and work 30 miles away and have no money to get to work until my next pay check which is next friday” Thats is a 100% legitimate reason to sell shit, this guy put his priorities first.

Another women was selling $4,000 worth of jewelry and only wanted $2,000, the remaining amount needed to pay for her SISTERS Burial.

I bought a bunch of shit from another lady 2 weeks ago, she sold me a tv, some jewelry and a diamond to surprise her husband by getting him a $2,600 Doberman AKG registered and trained… Had the money, but wanted to surprise her husband and didnt want to take the money out of there joined bank account.

And I get old gifts from ex’s aaalllll the time, a women came in yesterday to sell her wedding ring, was gonna put the moves on her but she was crying pretty bad… She was married for 11 years, never any problems she said… Dude straight up out of no where up and left, called her up and told her I want a divorce and hung up and never seen him again.

Yeah, I get a few scumbags that come in smelling like pot and alchohol but its seriously isnt as often as you think… 80% of customers have legitamate reasons for selling there shit and need the cash QUICK. Kid selling the tv/xbox knew he would get $300+ for the two, but had no choice… Keep his game/tv or keep his job…

I dunno. I figure I can get double that amount of money selling shit on ebay/craiglist on my own.

Yea, I realize people NEED money sometimes but I’d imagine you encounter a lot of stolen shit etc.

You absolutely COULD get double and he KNEW it… But he needed to go to work TOMMOROW and theres no gaurentee he would have sold the shit before then… Again, a perfect legit reason to sell…

My shop is a pawnshop but its a higher end pawnshop, I only take Jewelry and nice clean newish electronics, I RARELY get stolen shit and I take license numbers on everything I purchase… The stolen shit goes to pawn shops like Albany Best bargains, buying $5 cell phones, crt computer monitors, used baby strollers and stupid shit like that, I dont have that vibe in my store, I got fuckin beach boys playing on the radio lol…

tv is sold, still have the 32" samsung though. $200

damnit

so like, when i watch pawn stars, it seems to me that the difference between what they pay for an item and what they sell it for (mark up i guess) is much bigger then a normal retail store that buys like from a manufacturer.

how is that justified? is it the fact that the retail store has the ability to sell many units of a particular item and a pawn shop has only one? so in order to make a decent profit you have to charge so much more then you buy it for? not sure my question is to clear lol

whats so wrong with that:Idiots

yea… retail stores push quantity… pretty simple

If you actually smell like it, you have a problem.

what, of course not, i always smell fresh as a daisy

doesn’t mean i’m not stoned tho