Xbox 360 250gb w/ built in wifi AND 26" Vizio 1080p LED tv for sale!

like new xbox 360 250gb with the built in wifi and piano finish with call of duty black ops, all cables and wires including hd cable and brand new never opened mic.

$150 firmmm

Also have a BRAND NEW MINT condition 26" Vizio LED. Its 1080p and looks fucking sick… Its the slim version, less then half an inch thick!

$150

sick deals dude

list this stuff in your own section?

Would smash red head on TV box.

I gotta go to your pawn shop sometime…so much cool stuff to look at/buy.

:rofl

I might come by the store for the TV. Whats the address?

I didnt even know my section was ready yet and seeable to shift members?

Def dude, stop by, love to see shift buddies (no homo lol)

Cool, 1321 central ave next to Wendys/hoffmans car wash, youll see the huge 14 foot cash for gold box truck.

Oh i didnt know it was hidden either, never mind then. But when it is public, move all your FS stuff there.

Are you makin me a banner? lol I think Vlad said you were gonna make one, I sent him a rough idea of what id like it to look like.

damn i want that TV. I just wrote my divorce lawyer another 800 dollar check so im tight this week… checking funds now…

xbox sold, still have tv

Any damage from the TV falling of the truck?

so do you still have the gold place in troy, or is this your shop now? I still want to bring my old wedding band in, it might be worth a couple bucks (literally only a couple)

Nah, luckily the reciept from Walmart for the tv fell first and acted as a cushion to break the fall of the tv.

Place in troy is shut down, im on Central Avenue by Colonie Center… If your wedding band is gold its worth more then a couple bucks and I will probably trade you the tv for it.

The ring is at home but i will stop in with it tomorrow. Probably around noon. Its nothing special i cant imagine its worth much. I think it cost about 350 retail 7 years ago. Might be wrong about that though.

i’d be willing to trade for sure.

You sold that xbox for $150? ffffffffuuuuuuuu

Question:

Do dumbshits just come in and need money that bad? I can’t imagine you gave them more than $70 bucks for that 360. Or is this shit stolen?

People get desperate, especially when they are going through withdrawals. My uncle has sold pretty much anything/everything he owns to afford his next crack rock.