Xbox 360 - 7 Things Better Than Anyone

http://www.firingsquad.com/games/xbox_360_positive_features/

getting mine today, cant wait to see it on my plasma

where from?

dell.com :slight_smile:

The 360 or the Plasma?

I was asking about the 360.

already got the plasma, the 360, dell has them in stock.

Wow thats odd. (goes to dell.com)

Agh out of stock

i wouldent go by that, it says ships in 1 week

I was waiting for comments and all we got was Kevin’s vendor of choice… Hahahha… On topic fellas!!

Sorry.

Well of course 360 is going to have the best wireless. Its built in and its the only one with that functionality.

How is the wireless connection done? WiFi or Bluetooth?

oops sorry bout that

to the best of my knowledge it’s wifi. i heard some stories about interference with phones and things at some of the display locations… ah well. :gotme:

edit: just found this: “The Xbox 360 Wireless Controller connects via a 2.4GHz connection and features “frequency-hopping spread spectrum” technology in order to keep interference from, err, interfering with the signal. Four wireless controllers will be usable at once on the Xbox 360 at up to 30 feet away.”

It works well. The guy upstairs in my apartment has one and we’ve played a few times. Its weird though, because you feel like you are still tethered to the console. I was getting up off the couch the one time and I put the controller on the floor rather than the couch so as to not trip over the cord on the way back.

I do the same thing when i put the recliner on my couch in, make sure i don’t get the wire caught up.