Xbox 360 wireless

What router does everybody use to run wireless?

Linksys WRVS4400N

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-Type&blobheadername2=Content-Disposition&blobheadervalue1=image%2Fjpeg&blobheadervalue2=inline%3B+filename%3DWRVS4400N%252C22.jpg&blobkey=id&blobtable=MungoBlobs&blobwhere=1193769494859&ssbinary=true

your a fool if you buy the microsoft wireless adapter for the 360, its over priced. Logitech Play-Link is 1/4 the price and works better.

Don’t you dare knock MicroSoft, they are the best EVAR and don’t you forget it.

Am I wrong or was the question what ROUTER? Not what wireless adapter?

Yeah, the OP prob. doesn’t know what they are talking about. :lolham:

i’m sure that he does know what he’s talking about. he asked about a router, not an adapter. if you’re going to run an xbox through a wireless connection you need both. xbox is also very picky about which routers you can use to work properly. we had a linksys for a while but it was blocking the ability to use media player/zune softare though the xbox. changed it out to a “xbox approved” d-link one and now it works just fine (our xbox is hard-wired though, xbox live sucks enough connecting without trying to do it wifi).

are you openly natted? i had some issues in my new place and just said fuck it and forward the ports manually and now it runs great.

we tried proting manually and it kinda worked but still gave us some issues, so we just said screw it. we didn’t pay for the new router so we didn’t care lol.

On my last xbox, I had the microsoft wireless adapter. It was nice because it was attached to it, small, and you don’t have to reset it every week or x number of days because it locks up like all other routers. On the new one, I am getting a Linksys wireless bridge from Phil to connect to our linksys wireless router upstairs.

thanks for the heads up, didn’t know any other company made 'em

been running my linksys for over 2 years now, media center, pics, everything, not 1 problem.

it’s probably a different linksys. the one we had was old, the newer ones i’m sure work better than that one did. never had any problems with it which is why we kept using it, but it just didn’t work too well with the xbox connections.