Xbox 360 arcade - BROKEN

update. Sold working gave seller his money back because he says it has RROD. I don’t have time or ambition to look at it. Shoot me best offer above 30 bucks. (Gamestop will give me 30) thanks

what up y’all xbox360 arcade, for some reason it does not have a hdd, im guessing because it wont save games. i have forza 2 for it and one wireless controller and also to let you know it only ejects the cd’s when it is flat. Throwing it up here for 70 bucks. pm me if you want it. i do have paypal.

dibs

Bump some one must want this 40 bucks send it in get it fixed still cheaper than new.

whats it come with?

One wireless controller 2 games forza2 and some spiderman alliance game. And all connectors/power cable and av cable. Likei saidit worked like a week ago just now has RROD.

PM sent

bump still for sale.

do you happen to know what error its throwing?

if its got the RROD ill give ya $40 for it.

Yea I don’t know the error code alli know is when you turn it on it flashes red and does not boot up. I’ll get it sent down to my sisters in west sen and if you want you can look at it there. Or I can ship it as is for 40 bucks to your addy.

For those who want to know the mfg date is 2006-07-06 and serial number pm me if you want it. I just don’t feel comfortable posting it randomly.